Been running to issues when provisioning Application stacks that the capture machine boots to the the AppStack VMDK instead of the OS VMDK . It is an annoying issue but a very easy fix!
- Shutdown the capture machine and take a snapshot.
- Edit the settings of the capture machine, change the primary hard drive to SCSI (0:0) under the Virtual Device Node option.
- Select the VM options tab > boot options > Force Bios Setup
- During the bios setup navigate to boot and ensure the harddrive is first in the boot order.
- Restart your capture VM and try to mount the appStack for provisioning.